NeoGen Nitrogen Plasma works at and below the surface of the skin, to modify the skin’s architecture generating new collagen and elastin fibers, giving clinical improvements in skin tone, texture and laxity which are seen immediately and continue long term.
• The treatment can simultaneously address fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxity, uneven texture, and hyperpigmentation on the face, neck, chest, and hands.
• We can customize the level of energy to your skin concerns and desired results.
• Low-energy treatments can be used safely on all skin types and tones.
• While it’s not a substitute for a surgical eyelid lift (blepharoplasty), NeoGen can be used to perform a “soft” eyelid lift, without the need for eye protection. According to the manufacturer, clinical studies show an average contraction of the eyelid skin of 22%.
• The treatment preserves the outer layer of skin, which acts as a natural protective dressing as new skin forms. Studies show that it comes with less downtime as well as fewer safety risks and potential complications than fully ablative laser resurfacing (which removes the skin’s top layer), while delivering comparable results.
• Results can last for a year or longer, depending on your treatment’s energy level and how well you take care of your skin afterward